- Accreditation management (1)
- Advising management (1)
- Application and admissions management (2)
- Assessment and evaluation of academic programs / university wide operations (1)
- Blogging (1)
- Career services (1)
- Catalog and course management (1)
- Customer relationship management (3)
- Data analysis, statistics, and reporting (3)
- Data warehousing (1)
- Desktop Productivity (2)
- Document management (5)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (2)
- ePortfolio management (2)
- Event management (3)
- Facility scheduling (1)
- Financial management (4)
- Human resource management (4)
- IT security (1)
- Journal publishing systems (1)
- Learning management (20)
- Library management systems (3)
- Mobile app development (1)
- Multimedia management (3)
- Project management (3)
- Registration management (2)
- Research compliance and management (2)
- Student behavioral analytics (1)
- Surveys (10)
- Video conferencing (4)
With a Google Account, you get 15 GB of storage for free. Storage gets used by Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos, so you can store files, save your email attachments, and back up photos and videos. For more than 15 GB, you can upgrade to Google One.
See your stuff anywhere. Your files in Drive can be reached from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. So wherever you go, your files follow. Keep photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos, and more. Your first 15 GB of storage are free with a Google Account.
Drive uses Google AI to automatically curate recommended “workspaces” for each team member — providing quick and efficient access to the documents they work with most. You can quickly invite others to view, download, and collaborate on all the files you want–no email attachment needed.
Create a new survey and edit it with others at the same time. Choose from a variety of pre-made themes or create your own. Free with a Google account.
San Francisco, CA
Grammarly’s AI-powered products help people communicate more effectively. Millions of users rely on Grammarly every day to make their messages, documents, and social media posts clear, mistake-free, and impactful.
As a research and consulting leader in workplace quality, ModernThink has been involved with over 50 city, state and regional “Best Places to Work” initiatives. In partnership with The Chronicle of Higher Education, ModernThink co-founded The Great Colleges to Work For® program in 2008. In its partnership with The Chronicle, ModernThink served as the survey, research, and analysis engine for Great Colleges for eleven years before assuming full responsibility for the program in 2019. We have surveyed over 1,000 colleges and universities through the Great Colleges program, and have accumulated an unparalleled database of higher education benchmarking statistics and best practices.