(Watch our video for a quick guide)
Welcome to the Higher Education Leadership Learning Online (HELLO) Community! As we hope the name conveys HELLO is a welcoming learning community designed and run by and for leaders in higher education. This includes anyone who is currently in, or has held a leadership role at any higher education institution anywhere in the World, from the President/Chancellor to department chairs and directors. The HELLO Community is for you If you are looking to–
- Network with colleagues from whom you can get practical advice and suggestions on dealing with complex issues.
- Make new friends by friending, following, complimenting, and private messaging members.
- Collaborate on a project or gather data from your peers.
- Have interesting conversations about current issues or future possibilities.
- Read and write practical in-depth articles on how to move our institutions forward.
- Avoid re-inventing the wheel by having access to a library of documents such as policies, procedures, job descriptions, spread sheets etc. that you can use as a starting point for your project.
- Upgrade your skills by reading the most relevant books and articles, or by attending the best conferences.
- Find the most useful resource web sites recommended by your peers.
Benefits of Membership. While much of the site content is readable to anonymous visitors, you must be a registered member to truly participate. Only members can post content and comment on it, participate in discussions, communicate with other members, like (bookmark) pages, and share new resources with the community. Group activities and content are also not visible to anyone but group members. To be invited to join a group you must first be a registered member of HELLO. As you navigate around the site you may occasionally get pages with the Error 404 title. This simply means you are not authorized to view this page.
Please click on the play button to see a nine minute comprehensive overview of the HELLO Community web site. It is recommended that you view this full screen by clicking on the bottom right button within the player.