To encourage inter-institutional sharing of resources and practices the SCM is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License with the following additional specifications/restrictions:
- Users are encouraged to modify and adapt this system for local use but may only share changes outside of the institution by contributing them to the SCM Project and by distribution through the HELLO Community site (this site).
- The following may not be changed in local implementations or other uses:
- The [SCM] home thought and associated notes may not be removed or relocated. It must remain as the root of the map.
- The SCM background image may not be removed or modified and must appear in every thought.
- Thoughts linking to the HELLO Community site may not be removed, relocated, or modified.
- The [About the SCM and help resources] section and the thoughts it contains may not be removed, relocated, or modified and must remain connected to the [Sentient Concept Map Home] thought.
- No one may derive monetary gain beyond reimbursement of expenses from presentations, workshops, or consultations relating to the SCM, without the express written permission of the author.
Embedded surveys and other commercial content
SCM includes the contents of many commercial surveys and other metric sets. These are the property of their identified providers who hold their copyright. They may therefore only be used under their conditions which may require a fee. They are provided within the SCM solely so users may gauge the utility of these products and as a part of the metric adoption decision making process.
Contributors accept that content submitted may become a part of the SCM and as a result will be freely and openly distributed under the above licensing conditions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.