- Accreditation management (1)
- Advising management (1)
- Application and admissions management (2)
- Assessment and evaluation of academic programs / university wide operations (1)
- Blogging (1)
- Career services (1)
- Catalog and course management (1)
- Customer relationship management (3)
- Data analysis, statistics, and reporting (3)
- Data warehousing (1)
- Desktop Productivity (2)
- Document management (5)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (2)
- ePortfolio management (2)
- Event management (3)
- Facility scheduling (1)
- Financial management (4)
- Human resource management (4)
- IT security (1)
- Journal publishing systems (1)
- Learning management (20)
- Library management systems (3)
- Mobile app development (1)
- Multimedia management (3)
- Project management (3)
- Registration management (2)
- Research compliance and management (2)
- Student behavioral analytics (1)
- Surveys (10)
- Video conferencing (4)
Why Ellucian Degree Works
Students want to earn a degree but the path isn’t always clear.
Let students know exactly which courses they need to take and when to take them.
Spend more time helping students reach their personal goals instead of managing requirements.
Remove the manual processes associated with degree audits and transfer articulation.
For three decades and counting, EMS Software has connected people to the tools, resources and technology they need. From simplified space and event scheduling, to complex real estate optimization, EMS Software powers your dynamic work and learning spaces. We deliver this by anticipating market and organizational trends and listening to our customers’ needs.
Eventdex is all-in-one event management software solution that even offers robust online and onsite registration platform, event app, lead retrieval, virtual meeting platform, speed networking, matchmaking solution and an attendee check-in app apart from the features we have listed here. Moreover, our pricing is extremely competitive
Through deep integration, Blue leverages enrollment data at the source enabling full automation of course evaluations institution wide. Key highlights include:
Distribution/reallocation of reports based on institutional hierarchy.
Availability of course reports after grades are released.
Supporting courses with different start/end dates and durations.
Handling of late withdrawals and registrations.
OCLC is a global library cooperative that provides shared technology services, original research and community programs for its membership and the library community at large. We are librarians, technologists, researchers, pioneers, leaders and learners. With thousands of library members in more than 100 countries, we come together as OCLC to make information more accessible and more useful.