The following events have been added to the HELO Community aggregated calendar which lists events hosted by many organizations across the World. Visit our calendar for more information, to comment, and share on social media.
- CASE Management Institute
- Canada Fundraising for Leadership Study Tour 2019
- GDP: Leading and chairing the governing body
- BME Leadership in Higher Education Summit 2019
- Research Team Leadership (RTL19)
- Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP7)
- ePortfolio Research and Practice: New Findings from the International Journal of ePortfolio
- Leading Transformation in Learning and Teaching 13
- Annual Conference for Corporate and Foundation Relations Officers
- GDP: Governance for small, specialist or independent providers
- POD Live: Increasing Access and Accessibility for Teaching and Learning Centers
- Excellence: A Critical Examination of Accountability
- 2019 Millennium Leadership Initiative (MLI) Institute
HELLO Community members can add their own suggested events to this calendar.
The above event recommendations were shared on the Higher Education Leadership Learning Online (HELLO) Community. The HELLO Community is an international, peer led and fed organization whose vision is “to become the resource of choice for higher education leaders when seeking practical information about performing their jobs with excellence”. HELLO is an information aggregator of articles, books, useful web sites and events, a powerful set of networking tools, and an open source online journal focused on practical solutions to higher ed management and leadership issues. Community membership is required for complete access to resources and is restricted to those who hold or have held a higher ed leadership position. There is no cost, advertising, or membership data sharing with other organizations.
- Register to become a member (you can quickly register and login using your LinkedIn or Facebook account)
- 10-minute video overview of the features and tools of the community site
- New member welcome page
- Advisory Board members