- Enable students to participate in selecting and sharing resources for courses that will help them succeed.
- Explain strategies that can help students progress through the curriculum efficiently and measure the overall effectiveness of scheduling and advising processes.
- Explain the impact of student motivation on learning and success.
- Evaluate a wide variety of pedagogical strategies including lecturing, the flipped classroom, student focused teaching, modelling and simulations, game-based learning, collaborative learning, experiential learning, and metacognition.
- Design more effective online and blended learning experiences.
Categories: Chief Academic Affairs Office Staff, Dean’s Office Staff (Deans, Executive Deans, Associate/Assistant Deans, etc.), Department Chair Office Staff (Chairs, Assistant Chairs, Program Directors, etc.), Office Director’s Staff (Director, Assoc./Assist. Director, Coordinator, etc.), President’s Office Staff