The Higher Education Leadership Learning Online Community is a peer led body whose mission is to provide an online collaborative environment where leaders of higher education provide mutual support and learn from each other to grow individual skills and knowledge, with the intent of improving the quality and effectiveness of our institutions. We are pleased to announce that the following members have agreed to serve on the community Advisory Board;
- Mirta Martin Ph.D., President, Fairmont State University.
- Timothy Crowley D.M.A., Associate Provost, Fort Hays State University.
- Greg Farley Ph.D., Dean, College of Business and Natural Sciences, Black Hills State University.
- Laura Jacobsen Ph.D., Dean of the Graduate College, Radford University.
The Higher Education Leadership Learning Online (HELLO) Community is an international, peer led and fed organization whose vision is “to become the resource of choice for higher education leaders when seeking practical information about performing their jobs with excellence”. HELLO is an information aggregator of articles, books, useful web sites and events, a powerful set of networking tools, and an open source online journal focused on practical solutions to higher ed management and leadership issues. Community membership is required for complete access to resources and is restricted to those who hold or have held a higher ed leadership position. There is no cost, advertising, or membership data sharing with other organizations.
- Register to become a member (you can quickly register and login using your LinkedIn or Facebook account)
- 10-minute video overview of the features and tools of the community site
- New member welcome page
- Advisory Board members
Categories: Chief Academic Affairs Office Staff, Dean’s Office Staff (Deans, Executive Deans, Associate/Assistant Deans, etc.), Department Chair Office Staff (Chairs, Assistant Chairs, Program Directors, etc.), Foundation/Development Staff, Office Director’s Staff (Director, Assoc./Assist. Director, Coordinator, etc.), President’s Office Staff, University Board Member, Vice President IT Staff (VP, Assoc./Assist. VP, etc.), Vice President Student Affairs Staff (VP, Assoc./Assist. VP, etc.)