The HELLO Community is considering implementing a service provider list to help administrators find quality outsourced services. Initial ideas are;
- To structure this similarly to Angie’s List.
- Members or certified service providers could create entries. Certified providers could take over management of a provider’s information if created by a member.
- Members who have used the service could rate and comment on the service.
- Services would be placed in categories such as Search Consultants, IT Services, Student Recruiting, etc.
Service provider information that we might gather could include;
- Web site
- Number of FTE Employees
- Parent Company
- Woman/Minority Owned
- About Us
- Services provided and for each service
- Years providing the service
- Average member rating
- number of reviews
- date of last review
- Member comments
Please use the discussion forum (you will need to join the HELLO Community Development Group) and its associated poll to let us know;
- If this would be a useful service for you.
- What additional information you would like to know about the provider.
- Any other comments or suggestions you might have.